We are excited to begin our eighth CSW Season with 63rd Street Farm! 2017 CSW Wine Shares may be picked up Thursday evenings from 3-7pm at 63rd Street Farm. Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy the farm, wood fired pizza topped with farm fresh veggies and a glass of wine.
Wine Shares will be extra local (and sparkling!) in 2017
In 2011, we planted the vineyard at 63rd Street Farm. On September 13th 2016, we had the first full harvest from the vineyard. From the 273 pounds of grapes harvested we expect to produce about 5 cases of a dry sparkling rosé. This very limited production wine will be made available first through our 2017 Wine Shares. Don't miss out, sign up today to get your name on a bottle!
- 7 Bottle Share $235: All the share benefits with a 9% savings, 4 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and a Tasting Flight at the Winery! Sign-Up
- 12 Bottle Share $400: All the share benefits with a 15% savings, 5 bottles are customer choice, 8 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and 2 Tasting Flights at the Winery! Sign-Up
- 21 Bottle Share $625: All the share benefits with a 20% savings, 7 bottles are customer choice, 12 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and 2 Tasting Flights at the Winery! Sign-Up
- Local Wine: Crafted in Boulder from 100% Colorado Grown Grapes.
- A Perfect Pairing: Elegant food-friendly wine to go with your veggie share! Need some pairing ideas? Check out our recipes.
- Discounts: Shares include discount pricing on bottles of up to 20%.
- Wine by the Glass: Shares include wine-by-the-glass vouchers.
- Tasting Room Flights: Shares include vouchers for tasting flight(s) at the Winery & Tasting Room in Boulder.
- Dry Riesling
- Sparkling Rosé - produced from grapes grown at 63rd Street Farm! (while supplies last; limit 1 per member)
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Our pick-up dates at 63rd Street Farm are scheduled for every Thursday from June 1st through October 12th and Monday November 20th (see our Events Calendar). If you are unable to pickup your wine on a select date arrangements can be made to pickup at an alternative date.
We also offer a Wine Club for those who prefer to pick up their wine at the winery or have it shipped to them.