We are excited to begin our tenth CSW Season with 63rd Street Farm! 2019 CSW Wine Shares may be picked up Thursday evenings from 3-7pm at 63rd Street Farm. Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy the farm, wood fired pizza topped with farm fresh veggies and a glass of wine!
- 7 Bottle Share $235: All the share benefits with a 6% savings, 4 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and a Tasting Flight at the Winery! Sign-Up
- 12 Bottle Share $400: All the share benefits with a 14% savings, 5 bottles are customer choice, 8 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and 2 Tasting Flights at the Winery! Sign-Up
- 21 Bottle Share $625: All the share benefits with a 19% savings, 7 bottles are customer choice, 12 glasses of wine at 63rd Street Farm, and 2 Tasting Flights at the Winery! Sign-Up
- Local Wine: Crafted in Boulder from 100% Colorado Grown Grapes.
- A Perfect Pairing: Elegant food-friendly wine to go with your veggie share! Need some pairing ideas? Check out our recipes.
- Discounts: Shares include discount pricing (up to 21% with the pre-season bonus).
- Wine by the Glass: Shares include wine-by-the-glass vouchers.
- Tasting Room Flights: Shares include vouchers for tasting flight(s) at the Winery & Tasting Room in Boulder.
- Dry Riesling
- Cabernet Sauvignon
Our pick-up dates at 63rd Street Farm are scheduled for every Thursday from May 30th through October 10th and Monday November 25th (see our Events Calendar). If you are unable to pick up your wine on a select date, arrangements can be made to pick up at an alternative date. You may join after the first pick-up date and we'll catch you up!
We also offer a Wine Club for those who prefer to pick up their wine at the winery or have it shipped to them.